Supply Chain Management
APPS™ Supply Chain Management (SCM) software is a web based solution which is specifically designed for apparel/made-ups/leather companies that have vendors/customers spread all over the world. In today’s global trade most companies are sourcing textile/leather products from different parts of the world. This also means that they need to have a complex, yet efficient supply chain monitoring system that allows efficient monitoring of the entire life cycle of a production order – right from design to sales man samples, pre-production approval, fabric/leather processing, production, dispatch and payment information.
Key Features :
- Web Enabled: with the internet the cheapest and most widely used medium of the world, the web-enabled features ensures that no extra software has to be installed at vendors/customers in order to use the software.
- Vendor Portal: Each vendor can be given a unique username and password with which they can log on to the website and only relevant information will be accessible to them. For instance - vendor will only see the orders that they are working on, while the shipping person at Vaako can view the UPC codes, Vendor Invoices, Packing Lists.
- Security: Multiple levels of security to ensure only authorized userd can access the pre-defined areas.
- Season-Year tracking: Keeping in mind the seasonal and fashion-centric nature of this industry, season-year wise information is displayed which is easy to follow.
- System Administration: A comprehensive system administration module that allows you to setup new users, restrict/change access rights.
- Style Spec Sheets: Style spec sheets and sketches can be easily created and distributed – similar styles can import specs from other styles – thereby reducing the time required to create new spec sheets.
- Purchase Order/Amendments: Purchase orders can be created and email alerts can be sent out to the relevant persons. All amendments to the purchase order are tracked and email alerts are sent to people whenever an amendment is made.
- Time and Action – Create milestones that can be easily shared amongst users that are working on that particular style/PO – this includes buyers/Quality controllers, production managers and vendors.
- Shipping Module – users can create invoice and packing lists that be interfaced with internal financial accounting and warehousing software's thereby considerably reducing the time spent on re-keying of packing lists and bar codes.
- Sampling Module :
- Issue/Receipt of sample requests
- Issue/Receipt of original samples
- Issue of sample order to vendor
- Issue of original sample to vendor
- Receipt of sample from vendor
- Trims card and Spec sheet tracking
- Tracking of buyer comments on samples
- Sample inspection comments
- UPC Code Printing: The software allows for UPC code information to be sent to vendors.
- Interface with Internal Software: The web-based software can be easily interfaced with your existing internal software, thereby providing a seamless software that integrates the customers and vendors with your system.
The software can be customized to meet your specific needs. This customization would be based on the system study conducted in your organization to determine the modifications required.